A superb example of a family home situated on the popular and sought after Waldburg Drive.
Set slap in the middle of both Tapping and Spring Hill primary schools, between or near at least 5 parks, set up high for those gorgeous WA sunsets, this big property on an excellent size 606 sqm block is not to be missed.
Built in 2010 by Scott Park with the family in mind.
-Pool in the front or back? Your choice, room in both
- Double door entry (security screened)
- High bulk head ceilings
- Substantial sized Master Bedroom
- His and Hers fitted Walk-In-Robe
- Sliding door into large deluxe en-suite double vanity, glass screened shower
- Patio door access out onto the private front garden
- Network wired, Internet access in all rooms
- 3x Foxtel points and 5x TV points
- Separate front office
- New carpets
- R/C ducted Air Conditioning
- Double entry into Theatre room (wried for cinema equipment)
- Feature wall for TV.
- Gourmet Kitchen with Essa Stone bench tops
- 900mL gas cook top and oven. S/S Range Hood.
- Large Walk In Pantry
- Eye level and hide away cupboards
- Open plan family, dining area is spacious, light and bright.
- Partially tinted windows
- Fitted out laundry with built in hamper, ample storage and bench space
- Massive linnen closet
- 2nd bathroom has vanity, glass screened shower
- separate toilet and powder area
- Feature paneled doors throughout
- Under main roof alfresco
- Gas point for BBQ
- Established planting, lawned area.
- Room for a pool front or back
- Beautiful front limestone wall secures the front garden, with lockable gate.
- Double garage
- Fully reticulated
- 606 m2 block
total living area
- 2010 year built
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters