NOW UNDER OFFER - Home open cancelled
End Date Sale: all offers presented 30th January. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Buyer guide: circa $395k
Enviably positioned just footsteps from the sparkling sands of Scarborough Beach, this upper-level apartment sits on the Trigg/ Scarborough border and is convenient to all amenities from its highly sought-after coastal location.
The unique elevation of this well-maintained complex ensures this unit affords stunning ocean views from the living area, kitchen and balcony. High ceilings add a sense of comfort to a living area that also benefits from a pleasant inland vista.
There is room for dining off an original, but functional kitchen, whilst the bathroom utilises the wall space well with the inclusion of a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry. A single covered carport to the rear of the complex is allocated to the unit and there is additional visitor parking out front.
This fantastic apartment will suit downsizers, investors and those looking to combine the coast with an easy lifestyle.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom upper-level apartment in a quiet coastal complex of 11 "Seaview" units
- The front door opens to a crisply tiled living area with charming high timber ceilings, superb inland and ocean views plus access to an entertaining balcony
- An original and functional kitchen with a Westinghouse oven, electric cook top and more ocean views
- Dining room off kitchen
- Bathroom/ laundry with shower and toilet
- Single allocated covered carport to rear of complex
- Visitor parking to front of complex
- Walk to Scarborough Beach, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport
- Ready to go - nothing left for you to do but move on in!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.