Promising Potential, Perfect Location!
This original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom character home is the ideal place to either live in or rent out whilst you plan your next move.
Boasting a solid construction, it features spacious bedrooms, an open kitchen and dining area and a separate living room. The blank canvas of a backyard offers outdoor space aplenty, with heaps of room for games, activities and even pets.
Very close to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, the multi-million-dollar Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and within easy walking distance of the lush Clarko Reserve, beautiful Trigg Point and the Trigg Surf Life Saving Club and the magnificent new Island Market beachside restaurant, this charming residence has "coastal convenience" written all over it. Secure your future here in more ways than one!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Polished timber floorboards
- Separate living room with ceiling fan
- Open kitchen and dining area with an electric upright cooker
- Practical bathroom with bathtub
- Large backyard
- Covered outdoor-entertaining patio
- Plenty of front-yard space
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Single lock-up garage
- Built circa-1956
- 634sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Tenanted until August 2019, this largely-original property allows you plenty of time to earn an established rental income while designing your dream coastal home
- Stunning ocean views from any future build on the block
- Surrounded by multi-million-dollar homes in one of the suburb's most secluded pockets
- Just north of new-look Scarborough Beach and everything great about its total foreshore transformation - including the recently-opened Scarborough Beach Public Pool
Contact Phil Pope now for further details. This is an opportunity you simply don't want to miss out on!