High One Millions
Absolute Beachfront Bliss!
11:00am-11:30am Sat 29th Feb
11:00am-11:30am Sun 1st Mar
Boasting a commanding West Coast Drive frontage but without the coastal traffic, this rear 3 bedroom 2 bathroom tri-level residence is privately positioned and stunningly overlooks Trigg's sprawling Clarko Reserve, as well as the spectacular Indian Ocean panorama beyond it.
The park and sea views are breathtaking, but the magical evening sunsets are just as good. The bedrooms are all nestled downstairs at entry level, whilst the upper-level open-plan family and dining area - off an immaculate granite kitchen - allows you to enjoy the pleasant morning sunlight from the back balcony, right away from a giant theatre/entertaining room that has a huge front balcony of its own.
Stroll to the popular Yelo Caf up the road, Island Market restaurant and Canteen at Trigg Beach, Trigg Surf Club and Trigg Dog Beach with your pets, whilst only a matter of minutes separates your front doorstep from majestic natural bushland, excellent schools, golf courses, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, public transport, the freeway, new-look Scarborough Beach, Hillarys Boat Harbour to the north and so much more. As far as oceanside locations go, they simply don't get any better than this!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Feature Bamboo staircase leading up to a huge carpeted theatre/entertaining room
- Double profile doors reveal the kitchen and open-plan family/dining area with quality floor tiling, a gas bayonet for heating and more park/ocean views
- Impeccably-appointed kitchen, comprising of solid granite bench tops and splashbacks, a floating island bench, ample storage options, balcony access, double sinks, a powered appliance nook, a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, Gaggenau gas-cooktop, barbecue-hotplate and deep-fryer appliances and integrated Gaggenau microwave and oven appliances
- Upstairs powder room with a granite vanity
- Functional laundry with a huge walk-in linen press (with hanging space) and outdoor access to a private rear courtyard
- Second Bamboo staircase leading down to a huge under-stair storeroom and a large remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, a lockable storage area and extra storage provisions
- Entry-level master-bedroom suite with Bamboo flooring, stunning panoramic ocean views to Rottnest Island, a giant fully-fitted walk-in-robe-come-dressing room (also with Bamboo floors), a deep intimate spa bath with its own romantic slice of the vista and a separate open ensuite bathroom - granite vanity, recessed shower, bidet, toilet and all
- Spacious carpeted 2nd/guest bedroom at entry level, complete with ample built-in robe space and access out to the rear courtyard and a garden alfresco in a pleasant leafy setting
- Carpeted 3rd bedroom (entry floor) with mirrored BIR's, sea views and amazing sunsets over Clarko Reserve
- Lovely main bathroom with quality tiling, a shower, toilet, vanity and a combination of both park and ocean views
- Two side-by-side double linen presses at entry level
- Double-door entrance
- Huge tiled front balcony with awesome panoramic park and ocean views, off the theatre/entertaining room
- Tiled rear "vergola" balcony off the upstairs family/dining area
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Dumbwaiter spanning all three levels (including the garage)
- High ceilings
- Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Feature ceiling cornices and feature skirting boards
- Feature down lighting
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Gas hot-water system
- Audio-intercom system
- Outdoor power points
- Side-access gate to rear courtyard
- Rear storage lean-to
- Established and reticulated gardens
- 421sqm (approx.) block size plus share of the common property drive;
PEACE OF MIND
- The West Coast Drive frontage, but without the traffic and the hustle and bustle during summertime - everything coastal is still within arm's reach, no matter what!
Contact Phil Pope now for more details or to arrange a private viewing here. You won't regret it!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.