Home open cancelled - now under offer!
Filled with coastal charm and positioned on the right side of the hill when it comes to protection from those stronger sea breezes, this solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence would make the perfect beach house right now, with a view to one day building that dream modern home you have always wanted.
There is plenty of scope to add your own personal touches throughout and give the abode a stylish revamp if you are that way inclined. The main entry to the property is via a versatile large studio, whilst a welcoming front lounge links the dining room (off the kitchen) to a gated front courtyard where leafy gardens border a delightful pergola that is shaded from the harsh afternoon sun.
A sunken tree-lined blank canvas of a backyard is complemented by a fantastic rear patio entertaining area that in turn captures the best of the pleasant morning sunshine. There is also a single carport and an external storeroom - or potential home office - with a mezzanine for good measure.
- Carpeted front lounge room with a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet, split-system air-conditioning
- The dining room and bedrooms are also carpeted for comfort
- Practical kitchen with an electric cooktop, a separate oven, double sinks and a water-filter tap
- Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes and patio/backyard access
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and outdoor access to the rear
- Full-length/height BIR's to 3rd bedroom
- Light and bright bathroom with a corner spa and shower head
- Efficient laundry with a double linen press and outdoor access
- Separate toilet
- Gated front courtyard pergola off the driveway and lounge
- Rear entertaining patio, overlooking the sunken backyard
- Large entry studio with outdoor access to the rear
- Storeroom or home office with its own mezzanine - depending on personal preference
- Single carport
- Garden shed
- Security doors throughout
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Hot water connected
- Built in 1967
- 508sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Aside from good bones and great future potential, you will also be investing in a sought-after coastal location on the quieter end of Kitchener Street, close to Mettams Pool, Trigg Dog Beach, Clarko Reserve, majestic natural bushland, Hamersley Public Golf Course, excellent schools, shopping at Karrinyup, sporting facilities at Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, cafes, restaurants, public transport and of course, the glorious surf and sand at nearby Trigg and new-look Scarborough Beach just down the road!
Contact Phil Pope now to secure this character-filled coastal pad. Hurry though, summer is almost upon us!