Stimulate Your Senses!
Privately positioned to the rear of the block in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac setting just metres away from the lovely Contacio Reserve and within easy walking distance of Scarborough Beach's impressive multi-million-dollar foreshore redevelopment, this quality-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home offers modern low-maintenance living for the entire family to enjoy.
Downstairs, a fourth bedroom-come-study can be whatever you want it to be and is complemented by a separate theatre room, as well as a sunken open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with a 900mm five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and oven, a Blanco dishwasher, range hood, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, sparkling stone bench tops, a huge fridge and freezer recess and seamless outdoor access to a tranquil alfresco for easy year-round entertaining.
Upstairs, a light and bright activity area services the main sleeping quarters where the sumptuous master suite is the centre of attention - comprising of a fitted walk-in wardrobe, a five-star en-suite bathroom with a large shower, a bubbling spa bath, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet and access out on to a tiled balcony that boasts a lined ceiling and is west-facing to capture the best of the sensual sea breezes filtering through from the nearby coast.
A short stroll to the majestic Trigg Bushland Reserve, Deanmore Primary School and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School is complemented by a very close proximity to bus stops, local sporting facilities at Abbett Park, new and established cafes and restaurants along The Esplanade at Scarborough Beach, the newly-opened Scarborough Beach Pool, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the glorious surf and sand at Trigg Island and so much more. It's all about the location!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Solid timber floorboards to staircase and upstairs activity room
- Sunken and tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with high ceilings, a gas bayonet for heating and bi-folding doors that flow out to the alfresco
- Carpeted theatre room off the entry, complete with double panelled doors for peace and quiet when watching your favourite film
- Carpeted bedrooms throughout - including a versatile fourth bedroom (or study) off the tiled entrance hallway downstairs
- Feature panelled door to master suite
- Large upper-level 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate upstairs toilet and main bathroom, complete with a shower, bathtub and stone vanity
- Under-stair storage
- Downstairs powder room
- Walk-in linen press on ground floor
- Double and single linen cupboards upstairs
- Tiled laundry
- Feature stepped cornices throughout
- Feature skirting boards
- Quality blind fittings
- Profile doors throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Lined rear alfresco entertaining deck with gas provisions, a recessed ceiling and feature down lighting
- Front portico deck with feature stone cladding and a commanding double-door entrance
- Upstairs balcony with two access points - one of them being the master ensemble
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, a storage recess and outdoor access
- Side drying courtyard off laundry
- Ample parking space, with no common driveway to speak of
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Gas hot-water system
- Easy-care front garden bed
- Side access
- Built in 2011
- Rear 300sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- You no longer need to dream about living just metres away from the sought-after Scarborough border and finding yourself only a matter of minutes from other exceptional everyday amenities - including other top schools, more shopping at nearby Westfield Innaloo and public and private golf courses
Contact Phil Pope now for more information about this absolute hidden gem of a property. Then come and "sea" it for yourself!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.