Stimulate Your Senses!
Privately positioned to the rear of the block in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac setting just metres away from the lovely Contacio Reserve and within easy walking distance of Scarborough Beach's impressive multi-million-dollar foreshore redevelopment, this quality-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home offers modern low-maintenance living for the entire family to enjoy.
Downstairs, a fourth bedroom-come-study can be whatever you want it to be and is complemented by a separate theatre room, as well as a sunken open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with a 900mm five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and oven, a Blanco dishwasher, range hood, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, sparkling stone bench tops, a huge fridge and freezer recess and seamless outdoor access to a tranquil alfresco for easy year-round entertaining.
Upstairs, a light and bright activity area services the main sleeping quarters where the sumptuous master suite is the centre of attention - comprising of a fitted walk-in wardrobe, a five-star en-suite bathroom with a large shower, a bubbling spa bath, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet and access out on to a tiled balcony that boasts a lined ceiling and is west-facing to capture the best of the sensual sea breezes filtering through from the nearby coast.
A short stroll to the majestic Trigg Bushland Reserve, Deanmore Primary School and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School is complemented by a very close proximity to bus stops, local sporting facilities at Abbett Park, new and established cafes and restaurants along The Esplanade at Scarborough Beach, the newly-opened Scarborough Beach Pool, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the glorious surf and sand at Trigg Island and so much more. It's all about the location!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Solid timber floorboards to staircase and upstairs activity room
- Sunken and tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with high ceilings, a gas bayonet for heating and bi-folding doors that flow out to the alfresco
- Carpeted theatre room off the entry, complete with double panelled doors for peace and quiet when watching your favourite film
- Carpeted bedrooms throughout - including a versatile fourth bedroom (or study) off the tiled entrance hallway downstairs
- Feature panelled door to master suite
- Large upper-level 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate upstairs toilet and main bathroom, complete with a shower, bathtub and stone vanity
- Under-stair storage
- Downstairs powder room
- Walk-in linen press on ground floor
- Double and single linen cupboards upstairs
- Tiled laundry
- Feature stepped cornices throughout
- Feature skirting boards
- Quality blind fittings
- Profile doors throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Lined rear alfresco entertaining deck with gas provisions, a recessed ceiling and feature down lighting
- Front portico deck with feature stone cladding and a commanding double-door entrance
- Upstairs balcony with two access points - one of them being the master ensemble
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, a storage recess and outdoor access
- Side drying courtyard off laundry
- Ample parking space, with no common driveway to speak of
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Gas hot-water system
- Easy-care front garden bed
- Side access
- Built in 2011
- Rear 300sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- You no longer need to dream about living just metres away from the sought-after Scarborough border and finding yourself only a matter of minutes from other exceptional everyday amenities - including other top schools, more shopping at nearby Westfield Innaloo and public and private golf courses
Contact Phil Pope now for more information about this absolute hidden gem of a property. Then come and "sea" it for yourself!