IT'S SUCH A MASSIVE HOUSE !!!
Boasting stunning tree-lined views of picturesque Lake Joondalup from the rear balcony deck off a huge upstairs loft or games room that can easily be converted into a fifth bedroom depending on your personal needs, this surprisingly-spacious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom family residence deservedly takes its place amongst other established properties within the Sommerville Waters Private Estate, offering comfortable living for absolutely everybody in the process.
New carpets have been laid throughout the loft area and all bedrooms - including the fourth or "guest" bedroom suite with its own private third/ensuite bathroom at the rear, as well as a commanding front master ensemble behind the tranquillity of double doors where split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a parent's retreat with storage area meet a quality fully-tiled ensuite comprising of a rain shower, a separate bathtub, sparkling stone vanity and a separate toilet - also featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling. A gas-bayonet fireplace warms the tiled formal lounge during those chilly winter months, whilst an elegant formal dining room sits directly opposite and is also reserved for those special occasions.
Soaring high cathedral-style ceilings commandingly grace a central family room that helps separate a huge theatre room from a light and bright kitchen and casual meals area, complete with charming brickwork, stylish light fittings, a breakfast bar, double sinks, a dishwasher recess, a walk-in pantry, a Chef gas cooktop, Chef Classic oven and outdoor access to the side of the property. Outdoors, a fantastic covered patio entertaining area splendidly overlooks a blank canvas of a low-maintenance backyard setting that allows you the opportunity to bring your own garden to life.
Enjoy a short stroll to the lovely Renner Park and the gorgeous lakeside Donnelly Park both just around the corner, whilst also indulging in a very close proximity to excellent schools, shopping at Wanneroo Central, The Ashby Bar and Bistro, public transport and a whole lot more. There are plenty of reasons for you and your loved ones to want to call this one home, that's for sure!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Stylish light fittings to upstairs loft area
• Beautifully-tiled formal dining room
• Easy-care flooring to the theatre room and retreat area within the master bedroom
• Double doors shut off the theatre room (with a recessed ceiling and feature down lighting) for peace and privacy
• Tiled central family room and kitchen/meals area with split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating
• Internal shopper's entry via a remote-controlled double garage (with rear access also)
• Large 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe
• Spacious 3rd bedroom with a BIR
• 4th/guest bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning, BIR's, outdoor access to the backyard and a shower and toilet to the ensuite bathroom
• Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
• Separate renovated laundry with sleek white cabinetry, ample storage options and outdoor access
• Separate 3rd toilet
• Hallway linen press and broom cupboard space
• Double-door entrance with tiled foyer
• Colour-bond fencing
• Freshly painted
• Foxtel connectivity
• Outdoor power points
• Gas hot-water system
• 660sqm (approx.) block
• Side access
• Built in 2003
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters