It's PARTY Time!!
As far as contemporary family comfort goes, it doesn't get any better than this magnificent 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is nestled on a generous corner block and offers a seamless integration between indoor living and private outdoor entertaining.
Both main living spaces boast fantastic open-plan designs - inclusive of a large front lounge and dining room that is reserved for those special occasions and precedes a huge open-plan family, meals and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent. The impressive kitchen has even been cleverly renovated to include sparkling stone bench tops, a corner walk-in pantry, glass splashbacks, double sinks, ample built-in storage cupboards, a Bosch dishwasher and a quality five-burner Inalto gas cooktop/oven for good measure.
Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options available under the one roof, the versatile games room can be shut off for peace and quiet by gorgeous double French doors before spilling outside to a massive pitched entertaining alfresco at the rear. The latter enjoys splendid tree-lined inland views, overlooks sunken backyard lawns (as well as a built-in benched seating area) and sits just inches away from a shimmering blue below-ground swimming pool.
Back inside, the three minor bedrooms boast built-in wardrobes, whilst the commodious front master suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its own split-system air-conditioning unit, a walk-in robe and a revamped - and fully-tiled - ensuite bathroom that comprises of a feature rain shower, a toilet and heat lamps. Completing this exceptional package are a double lock-up garage and a separate trailer bay with handy double side-access gates leading through to the secure yard.
With the lush Renner and Donnelly Parks at your doorstep, the picturesque Lake Joondalup Nature Reserve also only walking distance away and just a matter of minutes from bus stops, the freeway, schools, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre and more, this special "Somerville Waters Estate" residence occupies a desirable location quite like no other. Now this is living!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Spacious open-plan formal lounge/dining room with low-maintenance flooring, a double storage cupboard and two French doors that reveal the adjacent main living zone
• Easy-care floors to an expansive family/meals/kitchen area with a burning corner wood fireplace
• Pleasant pool views from within the games room
• Carpeted master suite and light-filled 3rd/4th bedrooms
• Low-maintenance flooring to the 2nd bedroom
• Separate shower and bathtub to the main family bathroom
• Tiled laundry with a walk-in broom cupboard, an open linen press and outdoor access to the side of the property
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Alfresco caf blinds for protection from the elements
• Quality concrete aggregate exterior
• Recently painted throughout
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Gas hot-water system
• Lush lawns and easy-care gardens
• Lock-up pool/storage shed
• Spacious 722sqm (approx.) corner block with side access
• Built in 2002 (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters