Stunning Master with A Tastefully Renovated Ensuite !
Fittingly taking its place amongst other sublime family homes in the beautiful Regent Waters Estate pocket of Wanneroo, this impeccably-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence benefits from a stunning north-facing aspect and will comfortably keep your loved ones happy with everything it offers.
At the front of a highly-functional floor plan lies a welcoming lounge or theatre room behind concertina doors and opposite a gorgeous master-bedroom suite with enough space for a parent's retreat alongside a ceiling fan, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled and recently-renovated ensuite bathroom - complete with a rain shower head, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet. Quality floor tiling graces an airy open-plan family and dining area that incorporates a spectacular kitchen revamp by Kitchen Design Perth into its clever design, completed in 2012 and boasting a Blanco oven and five-burner gas cook top, a Bosch dishwasher, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a skylight and stylish 40mm diamond-gloss bench tops.
This part of the house also seamlessly extends outdoors to a private and enclosed rear alfresco entertaining deck with caf blinds, overlooking lush backyard lawns and a shimmering below-ground Crystallite swimming pool. A sliding French door separates the minor sleeping quarters from the rest of the layout, giving the kids a chance to do their homework in peace and quiet.
There is so much more to love about living in this perfect spot, conveniently nestled so close to picturesque Lake Joondalup and the nature reserves also bordering the majestic Yellagonga Regional Park, schools and shopping in the nearby Wanneroo town centre and Joondalup CBD, public transport at Edgewater Train Station, bus stops, the freeway, our pristine northern coastline and everything else in between.
Make your move!
Check out some of these special features;
• 2017-installed 6.5kW solar-power system with 26 rooftop panels and a 5kW inverter
• Salt-water "Serenity" pool by Aqua Technics, installed in 2013 (9,500L)
• Blue LED pool lightingCarpeted bedrooms
• Remote-controlled double garage with shelving and shopper's entry
• Fully-enclosed 3.5sqm (approx.) attic in garage, with fold-down stair access
• Master ensuite bathroom renovated in 2016
• New skirting boards and paint to 2nd minor bedroom
• New carpet to 3rd and 4th bedrooms
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms all have built-in robes
• Ceiling fan to 2nd bedroom
• Practical main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lamps
• Walk-in linen press off laundry (with outdoor access)
• CCTV security-camera system with four Hikvision 3MP Bullet Cameras installed
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• 2012-installed LG split-system inverter unit to main living/dining space
• Security screens fitted to all doors
• Security roller shutters to minor bedrooms (manual) and theatre-room window (remote)
• Security-alarm system (four zones)
• NBN internet connectivity
• Solar hot-water system with an electric booster (installed 2014)
• Feature down lighting throughout
• Foxtel connectivity
• Outdoor power and TV aerial points
• Backyard lawn area
• Manicured front gardens
• Reticulation to front of property only
• Colour-bond fencing
• Garden/pool storage shed
• Council-approved patio and pool fence
• Originally built in 2004 by Scott Park Homes
• 509sqm block with gated side trailer access through to the gabled rear patio
• Land rates - $2,431.71 p.a.
• Water rates - $1,330.38 p.a.
BA2004/1554 - Single Dwelling/Garage
BA2009/5882 - Patio to Dwelling
BA2013/1600 Swimming Pool Fencing
BA2013/1695 - Swimming Pool
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters