Massive Redevelopment Opportunity!
Perched on a spacious 704sqm (approx.) block with R20/R40 zoning and exciting subdivision possibilities attached to it, this largely-original 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile home is as solid as they come and enjoys stunning glimpses of picturesque Lake Joondalup from the rear.
There is also plenty of scope to add your own modern personal touches to fantastic bones here, with a combined front lounge and dining room welcoming you inside off the entry and featuring split-system air-conditioning for year-round comfort. The casual family - or meals - area off the kitchen is graced by low-maintenance flooring and extends to an enclosed back patio for indoor-outdoor entertaining, as well as direct access out to a "blank canvas" of a yard that can be whatever you want it to be once you put your mind to it.
Most bedrooms benefit from the luxury of built-in wardrobes, including a large master suite. Next to the single carport are double side gates that allow for drive-through access and extra parking at the rear, just in case they are ever required.
Nestled directly opposite the Wanneroo Secondary College redevelopment, just meters away from East Wanneroo Primary School, only seconds from bus stops and close to lush parks, shopping and restaurants at Wanneroo Central, medical facilities, other public-transport options and the freeway, this promising property is accompanied by a surprising sense of convenience. This is your chance to dream big - make sure you do not miss out!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Carpet to bedrooms and the front lounge/dining room
• Electric-upright cooker in the kitchen, alongside easy-care floors
• Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Separate laundry with two side-by-side troughs, a separate toilet and patio access
• Double linen press
• Backyard pergola-entertaining area, off the enclosed patio
• Single carport
• Security doors throughout
• Feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings throughout
• Electric hot-water system
• Manual reticulation
• New clothesline at the rear
• New garden/storage shed
• Huge 20.9-metre frontage (approx.)
• Built in 1982 (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters