Stylish Modern Convenience!
Quality low-maintenance living awaits you here in the form of this impressive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom street-front villa - headlining a fantastic group of just three properties that sits directly opposite a bus stop, medical facilities and Warwick Grove Shopping Centre.
Extremely well-finished and impeccably presented, this delightful abode boasts an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with high ceilings, as well as sparkling Essa Stone bench tops, double sinks, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a range hood, a five-burner gas cooktop, a Technika electric oven and a stainless-steel Dishlex dishwasher for good measure. All three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort, whilst an open front courtyard captures plenty of morning sunlight and is the perfect place to privately entertaining off the living zone.
Nest, invest or simply down-size without compromise and take full advantage of an ultra-convenient location, also close to Warwick Train Station, the freeway, lush local parklands, fabulous family restaurants, the local bowling alley and cinema complex, magnificent sporting facilities, Hawker Park Primary School, Warwick Senior High School and more. Absolutely nothing is too far away from this gem of a find!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Quality easy-care flooring, high ceilings, split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops
- Comfortable master-bedroom suite, boasting a fan, a walk-in wardrobe, an electric window security shutter and a lovely en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet, vanity and heat lamps
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans to the 2nd/3rd minor bedrooms
- Separate shower and bathtub in the main bathroom
- Tiled laundry with outdoor access to the drying courtyard
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Open front entertaining courtyard with potential to install a patio or shade sail, if you are that way inclined
- An intimate and private north-facing courtyard for quiet contemplation off the master suite
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Remote-controlled double garage (accessible via the side driveway - not off the street) with a side storage area and a handy internal shopper's entry door
- Ample hallway storage space - including a double linen press and single adjacent broom cupboard
- Feature down lighting
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with water-temperature controls)
- NBN internet connectivity
- No strata fees to pay
- Built in 2018 - near new and ready for you
- 203sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- If you are looking for a "lock up and leave" lifestyle just footsteps away from all of your everyday amenities, then look no further - you may just have found your new home right here!
Contact Phil Pope today to find out more about this exceptional single-level residence. You won't regret it!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.