Your Own Beautiful Bushside Retreat!
Privately positioned to the rear despite the terrific tranquillity already on offer as a result of the stunning Star Swamp Bushland - and its plethora of birdlife and walking trails - being situated directly across the road, this magnificent 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home comfortably sits on a low-maintenance block with plenty of upside to it, including its secluded location that is also close to the beach and more.
Fully loaded with features, this residence will impress you most with its functional custom floor plan that separates the upstairs children's wing from the master-bedroom suite and other living areas downstairs. The former plays host to a huge games room with its own amazing balcony from where glorious morning sunrises can be absorbed.
The lower level boasts an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a separate family - or theatre - room, a home office-come-fifth bedroom (or nursery) and a powder room for guests. Outside, a sunken backyard separates a fabulous entertaining alfresco from the "tradesman's dream" of a secure garage that has enough room for up to three cars, plus the rest!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Downstairs open-plan kitchen and dining area with double doors seamlessly extending outside to the back alfresco and yard
- Carpeted family or theatre room with a picture window, so you can keep an eye on things in the dining room
- Quality kitchen with sparkling 40mm-thick granite bench tops, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, double sinks, an appliance nook, an integrated range hood, a 900mm-wide Whirlpool gas cooktop/oven and a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher
- Carpeted king-sized downstairs master-bedroom suite where a ceiling fan, a striking feature wall and a walk-in wardrobe meet a sublime ensuite bathroom with a bubbling corner spa, a shower and a 40mm-thick marble vanity
- Massive carpeted upstairs games room with a gas bayonet and balcony access
- Carpeted upper-level bedrooms, including a king-sized 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan, feature wall and a walk-in robe
- Queen-sized 3rd bedroom with a WIR, fan, feature wall and bush views to wake up to
- 4th bedroom (also queen-sized) with a fan, feature wall and WIR
- Separate shower and bathtub to the main upstairs bathroom
- Separate upstairs toilet with a separate twin-vanity powder area for washing up without waiting
- Front home office - or 5th bedroom - with carpet, double doors for privacy (off the entry), a hidden recess for a fireplace and a splendid garden aspect to enjoy while working or studying
- Lower-level powder room with quality marble floor tiling and a 40mm-thich marble vanity
- A trickling rear waterfall feature that helps set the mood when entertaining underneath a fabulous alfresco with an outdoor heater, ceiling fan and a built-in Beef Eater mains-gas barbecue
- Delightful front balcony off the upstairs games room - ideal for enjoying magical morning sunrises over Star Swamp's majestic "Class A" bushland reserve
- Huge remote-controlled three-car garage with a powered lock-up storeroom, a cedar roller door, space for a workshop (perfect for tradespeople) and double doors that lead out to sunken backyard lawns
- No common driveway, meaning ample parking space - including an additional reversing or boat bay, depending on your personal needs
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower for washing down after a long day at the beach
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Gleaming solid New South Wales Blackbutt timber floorboards, with feature Jarrah inlay
- Solid cedar front entry door
- Wraparound under-stair storeroom off the entry
- Laundry off kitchen, with ample storage options and easy outdoor access
- Dumbwaiter spanning both floors, servicing the kitchen as well as upstairs
- Walk-in upstairs linen/broom cupboard - plus a professionally fitted-out attic with flooring, lighting, plenty of storage space and a drop-down ladder for access
- Three-phase power to property
- 6.5HP (three-phase) Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- CCTV security cameras to the house perimeter
- Security-alarm system
- Feature cedar lining to alfresco and balcony areas
- Marble bench tops and tiles to the downstairs toilet and bathrooms
- Second telephone line in roof, if required (ideal for those wanting to run a business from home)
- TV and data connection points to all upstairs bedrooms
- Gas hot-water system
- A 2002-built (approx.) Craig Shiels home
- 607sqm (approx.) Green Title block - including your very own driveway!
Contact Phil now to find out more about this absolute gem of an abode!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are e...