Love Where You Live
11:00am-11:40am Sat 29th Feb
Your coastal dreams have come true; be impressed by the location and character filled family home privately tucked away at the rear.
Enjoy life "by the bay"; making your way into the secured and fully enclosed yard, entertain family and friends under the wrap around pergola while the kids play on the lawn area with established trees providing a canopy of shade.
On the lower level is the luxurious master-suite offering space for parents to unwind with your own private en-suite, walk in wardrobe and sliding door access to a second private garden area. Additionally, downstairs is a good-size second bedroom carpeted underfoot for comfort, a second bathroom and separate laundry.
As you make your way upstairs the floorplan opens to the optimum family hub as the space connects seamlessly with an open-plan kitchen/meals/family room with large balcony to capture those magical sunsets. The third bedroom, with built in wardrobes, and a separate washroom is found on the second level of the home.
For those who work from home a conveniently located external powered office/workshop, with split system air-conditioning, is positioned separate from the main dwelling on the ground floor.
Perfectly located only a short stroll to the iconic beaches of Watermans Bay, on a family friendly street, walking distance to local caf's and restaurants it just doesn't get much better.
What is to love about 23B Margaret Street, Watermans Bay:
• Two-storey 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home.
• Plantation shutters throughout.
• Ducted cooling upstairs.
• Double-garage and separate external office/workshop.
• Floorboards throughout the main dwelling and comfortable, carpeted bedrooms.
• Two bathrooms downstairs and a washroom upstairs.
• Open-plan living/dining/kitchen.
• 323sqm land (not incl. common drive), 160sqm of home.
What is to love about Watermans Bay:
- Family friendly suburb walking distance to the beach, Little Bay Caf, Ocean Dragon Restaurant and Star Swamp bushland.
- Short drive/walk to Flora Terrace shopping/dining facilities.
- Short drive to Marmion Village and North Beach Shopping complex.
- Marmion Primary School and Carine Senior High School catchment.
- Close to public transport.
You will love where you live at 23B Margaret Street, Watermans Bay. A home with so much to offer won't last long, get in quick to secure NOW!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters