Nestled less than half a kilometre from West Coast Drive and Waterman's Bay beach, this charming and beautifully presented home on a sweeping, elevated block offers the perfect mix of lifestyle and easy living.
A fully-enclosed front yard ensures peace of mind for families, with a generous lush grass area a perfect spot for children to play.
Beyond the striking street frontage, which also includes ample porch space, manicured gardens and a lengthy driveway, is a well thought-out floor plan, comprising of two generous sized lounge/ games rooms, renovated bathrooms and a light-filled kitchen, where cooking is made easy thanks to a generous amount of bench space, cabinetry and a dishwasher, microwave recess, Blanco oven and stove.
To the rear of the home lies the four bedrooms, including the master bedroom and ensuite, which is accessed via a good-sized walk-in robe. For added convenience, sliding doors from the master bedroom open to a large, paved alfresco area with a pitched patio.
The minor bedrooms are serviced by a modern bathroom, with floor-to-ceiling tiling, twin vanities, a toilet, large bath and a roomy shower.
Adding to this abode's desirable setting, is it is just mere footsteps to the majestic Class A Star Swamp Bushland Reserve and a short stroll, bike ride or car trip to Flora Terrace's restaurant and cafe strip, as well as shops, sporting facilities and parks.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Carpeted master bedroom which opens to the alfresco area
- Newly renovated ensuite bathroom accessed via an ample-sized walk-in robe
- 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes for storage
- Spacious dining/sitting area, with sliding door access to the adjacent alfresco area
- Easy care floor tiling to the hallway, kitchen and meals area
- Character bay windows to both lounge/games rooms, offering views of the front garden
- Air-conditioning to meals/sitting area and lounge room
- Good sized laundry with rear access
- Separate second toilet, located off the laundry
- Linen cupboard
- Freshly painted throughout
- Generous sized driveway
- Fully-fenced front yard
- Lengthy, paved and covered alfresco area along the side of the home.
- Reticulation off bore
- Porch area overlooking manicured gardens
- The elevated wide frontage offers the potential to renovate and add decking
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Great neighbourhood
- Original front home that was built 1979
- Rare 520sqm block
PEACE OF MIND
Perfectly located in a much sought after suburb, this hidden gem is moments away from top schools, the freeway, Hillarys Boat Harbour, as well as Trigg and Scarborough beaches.
Contact Phil Pope to register your interest in this rare find and make Watermans Bay your new place of residence before it's too late!