Nestled on a promising survey-strata block that boasts plenty of potential - including possible views towards the coastline from any future second-storey addition, this solid 2 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile abode benefits from street frontage and is in the perfect position to renovate and live in now or detonate at a later date before starting afresh and building something new.
New carpet has been laid inside to both bedrooms, as well as to the welcoming front lounge and dining room that faces north and benefits from plenty of natural sunlight filtering through. The adjacent kitchen is neatly tiled and, via the laundry, provides access out to a massive tree-lined backyard with a garden shed - your leafy "blank canvas" with plenty of scope to add your own personal touches and more.
Just a few doors up from Star Swamp Reserve's picturesque walking trails, within footsteps of both North Beach and Marmion Beach and only a short stroll away from Marmion Primary School, Marmion Village Shopping Centre and the lush fields of Braden Park, this delightful charmer has "coastal convenience" written all over it. The time has come to set yourself up for a lifestyle you deserve!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Front lounge and dining room with air-conditioning
- Tiled kitchen with a Chef electric-upright cooker and a storage pantry
- Ceiling fans to both bedrooms
- Practical bathroom with an original Roman shower
- Laundry with built-in storage and toilet access, off the kitchen
- Double carport
- Side and rear security doors
- Spacious leafy backyard
- Garden shed
- Side-access gate to front and back doors for added security and privacy
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- New carpet
- Feature skirting boards
- New gutters
- 510sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- No matter what you decide here, the only thing for sure is that you will be investing in a sought-after location between the beach and bush, close to schools and shopping, minutes away from the freeway and transport and just a stone's throw to seaside cafes and restaurants, the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, Hillarys Boat Harbour, lush local parklands and everything in between
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about what exactly is possible here!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.