Family Comfort and Character
Perfectly positioned in between the lush Timberlane and Delonix Parks whilst nestled only walking distance away from so much more, this solid 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile home will effortlessly appease everybody's personal needs and leaves plenty of scope to add your own personal touches throughout.
The floor plan is more than functional, consisting of a carpeted formal lounge and dining room at the front of the house, soaring high ceilings to the tiled central kitchen and casual meals area and boasting versatile family and games rooms either side. A low-maintenance paved outdoor setting is headlined by a spacious patio-entertaining area at the rear, adjacent to a built-in gas barbecue and a bar nook to impress your guests with.
Only a matter of footsteps separate your front door from Woodvale Secondary College, Woodvale Primary School, the Woodvale Public Library, Woodvale Boulevard Shopping Centre, bus stops and the beautiful Yellagonga Regional Park, whilst the likes of the freeway, Whitfords Train Station, the new-look Westfield Whitford City shopping complex and our pristine northern suburbs' coastline are all just minutes away in their own right. If lifestyle and location is what you are searching for, then look no further - this is it!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Formal lounge and dining room with a Rinnai corner log fireplace
- Tiled family room with a gas bayonet, built-in wooden cabinetry and patio access
- Tiled games room
- Combined kitchen/meals area with a Chef gas cooktop, a Simpson oven, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, a storage pantry and a water-filter tap
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a front master suite with a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a private en-suite bathroom - comprising of a shower, toilet, vanity and heat lamps
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
- Practical main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps
- Light and bright laundry with outdoor access, a linen press and separate 2nd toilet
- Double-door entrance
- Spacious patio entertaining
- Bar area
- Built-in gas BBQ
- Secure remote-controlled double carport for parking
- Huge rear corner garden shed
- Lemon trees
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- New gas hot-water system
- Reticulated gardens
- Side access
- Built in 1994
- 518sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Move into this lovely family home knowing that an impressive location is at your disposal, just footsteps away from absolutely everything you could ever want or need
Contact Phil Pope now to register your interest in this outstanding abode. Those nearest and dearest to you will thank you for it later!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.